Part-time POSITION AVAILABLE
• Work with the chef to produce diversified menus in accordance with the restaurant’s policy and vision;
• Come up with new dishes which appeal to the clients, whenever required;
• Produce high quality dishes that follow up the established menu and level up to location’s standards, as well as to clients’ requirements;
• Plan the food design in order to create a perfect match between the dish’s aspect and its taste;
• Create tasting menus for clients interested in contracting the food for different events (wedding, banquets, corporate dinners, birthday parties, etc.)
• Developing a cross-marketing strategy in order to increase profit, such as pairing drinks with the food served;
• Make sure the hygiene and food safety standards are met in all stages of food preparation, starting with the ingredients and ending with the finished dish which leaves the kitchen door;
• Make sure that the professional equipment is in good conditions and signal any malfunction before it affects the staff or the clients.
If you are interested in any of the available positions please use form below to be contacted for further information.